One of the Most Aggressive and Experienced
Criminal Defense Attorneys in Lexington, Kentucky
With Cox Attorney PLLC
, you can rest assured in knowing that you have an experienced, aggressive attorney fighting for your rights. Since 2010, Brent Cox has been a highly-rated criminal defense attorney in Lexington, KY. Having years of experience handling complex cases, Brent is able to give clients the legal advice and representation they desperately need.
He can give you peace of mind in knowing that your case will never be lost in a stack of additional cases he's taken on. While other law firms may say they have your best interests in mind, Cox Attorney PLLC takes the steps needed in order to prove to you that you are a top priority by giving clients personalized, one-on-one attention. You and your future are important to us, so you can expect that your situation is always taken seriously.
Are you searching for an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney or family lawyer? Brent Cox is able to handle a variety of litigation needs and is committed to standing next to you until the very end. From civil litigation to criminal justice, contact Brent today and let him help you during these tough times.
His practice areas include:
- Appellate Practice - civil & criminal appeals
- Business & Commercial Litigation - breach of contract, business or "white collar" torts, contract disputes, fraud, misrepresentation, non-compete & employment agreements, tortious interference w/business relations & contracts, etc.
- Business Law - business transactions, consumer disputes, employment issues, leases, etc.
- Criminal Defense - capital offenses, drug cases, DUIs, felonies/misdemeanors, murder, probation violations & revocations, white collar crimes, etc.
- Debt Collection - foreclosures, levies, lien filings, pre and post-judgement collections remedies, suits, etc.
- Insurance - bad faith litigation, coverage opinions, declaratory judgment actions, denial of claims, notice of claims & triggers of coverage, policy language drafting & interpretation, and reservation of rights
- Landlord and/or Tenant Representation - drafting/reviewing of leases, evictions, forcible detainers, unlawful evictions
- Personal Injury or Wrongful Death - defective products, medical negligence, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, etc.